Wednesday, October 7, 2009

10/7 Update

I've neglected this blog as of late, but I realized that I have a duty to the internet that reaches beyond food reviews. I will still be reviewing local food places but I will also post any important information I hear or discover about restaurant changes, openings, or closings. Here are two important nuggets, to be updated when more info is available:

  • Mellow Mushroom (1209 West University Ave) has apparently closed down. Lights are off, the location's facebook and twitter pages have disappeared, and phone calls to the number went unanswered. This appears to be only the Gainesville, FL, location, and not all Mellow Mushrooms.
  • According to an interview on 10/6 on 92.5 WIND-FM, Sonic is reopening in Gainesville. Details on locations and dates will follow.
Got any info about restaurants, local or chain, in Gainesville? Email me at polakoff at gmail dot com.

No comments: